Montego Upstream Services Limited is an independent diversified natural resources company which was founded in 2010. The company’s line of business includes providing professional engineering services. We apply skill, market intelligence and entrepreneurial aptitude to everything we do. By being efficient, flexible and proactive, we add value for our customers and stakeholders. We act responsibly, focusing on the long-term and investing in assets, infrastructure and relationships. By employing local nationals, we build strong relationships with local communities.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Senior Supervisor – Internal Control and Risk Management
- Conduct Risk Assessment of all departments
- Report risk management issues and internal control deficiencies to The Head Internal Control/Risk
- Ensure companywide compliance with existing policies and procedures, identifying and proposing improvements as needed
- Conduct periodic audits in line with annual audit plan
- Identify areas of strength and weaknesses and engage in continuous education and staff development for best practice
- Monitor budgets for capital and project expenditures
- Analyse budget variance analysis computations
- Evaluate the regulatory compliance program
- Review the responses to Internal and External audit management letter queries to ensure that recommendations are implemented and ensure that all action items are resolved.
- Provide support to the Company’s anti-fraud programs. (Investigations & Probes).
Deadline: 13th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.