Aspilos Charity & Development Foundation also known as Aspilos Foundation (AF) is a non-governmental, non-political and not-for-profit organization dedicated to improving the quality of human life. We envision an Africa in which young people are active and responsible citizens of their societies and are empowered to create opportunities that lead to economic progress for themselves and the society.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Science Tutor / Project Officer
Location: Abeoukuta, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Aspilos Foundations is currently seeking to engage the services of an enthusiastic Data Science Tutor with not less than a year experience in data science.
- The candidate will be responsible for teaching project beneficiaries Data Science/ Machine Learning.
- Prior experience in Machine Learning and Deep Learning, and should be able to work with algorithms such Random Forests, Logistic Regression, Linear Regression, Support Vector Machine, Gradient Boosting, Catboost.
- Not less than a year experience in data science.
- Experience of clustering and forecasting techniques.
- Must have used Python for data mining including data cleaning, exploratory data analysis and model building.
- May have experience in SQL to write complex queries.
- Should have the eagerness to learn new techniques and methodologies related to data science and machine learning
- Good communication skills – should be able to explain analysis and model outcome to students.
N50,000 – N80,000 monthly.
Deadline: 4th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Women are encouraged to apply.