Eta-Zuma Group is a company of 8 separate companies with exploration licenses covering diverse solid minerals like iron ore, gold, tantalite, coal, limestone/marble, etc. In April 2009, these eight companies were acquired by Energy and Metal Industries Limited to form the Eta-Zuma Group Limited. ETA-ZUMA Group is an indigenous conglomerate with interests in diverse strategic sectors of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Officer
Location: Gudu, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Full Job Description
- We are looking to hire an experienced IT officer with excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Manage all IT systems and operations to ensure that corporate goals are effectively achieved.
- To ensure a minimum 95% availability of all IT systems in Eta-Zuma Mining and Industries and its client companies.
- Responsible for ensuring the protection of IT assets from security threats and preserves these assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
- Co-ordinate IT staff, supervise and provide training, mentorship and leadership to all ICT staff including client companies.
- To maintain the quality of all IT services by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- To issue monthly, quarterly and yearly reports on the performance of all ICT solutions, infrastructure, system, staff and projects to Executive Management.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field.
- Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills.
- In-depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks.
- Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles.
- Must be SAP compliant.
N120,000 – N200,000 / month.
Deadline: 20th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with the position as the subject of the mail.