Henkel holds leading positions in many markets and categories around the world. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Intern
Job ID: 21023272
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Regular
- Prepared daily bank reconciliation reports to aid proper cash planning and provide useful insights into allocation of funds to various bank accounts.
- Ensure timely and accurate posting of lodgments into respective customer accounts
- Ensuring that customer statements is up-to-date Follow up with customers to ensure that overdue accounts are cleared on a timely basis.
- Banking of customer cheques Preparation of treasury related documents (i.e. Banking access Maintenance, Trade documents etc.)
- Regular tracking and tracing of customer payments to facilitate timely credit order releases.
- Customer collection calls to gather issues for further internal discussions/resolutions and improve the cash-cycle.
- Degree in Accounting
- 0 – 1 year experience.
- Microsoft excel proficiency
- Very commendable analytical skills
- Pro-active and result oriented
- Ability to deliver results with minimal supervision
- Ability to multi-task and deliver high quality while working under pressure organized and very coordinated very commendable interpersonal communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online