Coca-Cola HBC (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company) is a bottling partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Coca-Cola HBC is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland and has a premium listing on the London Stock Exchange and secondary listing on the Athens Exchange. The Coca-Cola Company is the world’s largest beverage company and operates in more than 200 countries.
Life at Coca-Cola HBC is fast-paced and challenging, with fair rewards and exciting learning opportunities. We promote an inclusive workplace, value diverse views and opinions and always appoint the best person for the job, ensuring equality in our shortlists and appointments. Take up the challenge. Join us!
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Maintenance Manager
Reference ID: req29674
About the Job
- The Maintenance Manager reports to the Plant Engineering Manager.
- The main responsibilities of the role are to provide maintenance management leadership and support by developing new and/or improving existing maintenance system in line with region or country maintenance strategy.
- Manage the execution of maintenance tasks to timely completion working assiduously to deliver maintenance schedule completion rate (SCR) of no less than 90%.
- Leads a technically thorough team of maintenance controllers and technicians to deliver on all KBIs to ensure line availability and reliability.
- Scoping and delivering cost saving ideas and improvements to manufacturing methodologies within the business.
- Defines root cause and implements solutions to equipment and process related nonconformance situations.
- Uses standard manufacturing maintenance, engineering and project management tools and processes to enable special improvement projects to be delivered on time, to cost, to quality to ensure identified benefits are released.
- From hands-on experience and working with QA/Prod, helps in defining process equipment requirements and specifications based on process requirements, safety requirements and internal customer needs.
- Assists in determining the budget to support maintenance requirements.
- Proposes and implements formal and OJT for associates helping to grow them.
- Measures/evaluates equipment efficiencies, downtime and assist in development of maintenance
- Mentors and assists MCs in best practices to develop future successor
- Collects, assesses, plans and submits investment needs for production lines and equipment.
- Writes and distributes weekly/monthly maintenance reports to plant mgt and CEG HQ
- Develops and reviews performance plans with direct reports (MCs or mtce techs).
- Assures proper manning is filled to fulfill business objectives.
- Approves all projects expenses, contracts for projects tasks, expenses of direct employees up to approved value.
- Other duties to be specified by superior as the need requires.
- Carries out tools and skills gap analysis of DRs and ensures they get the right and correct tools to carry out roles through structured performance management , develops and manages KBIs with DRs
- Carrying out monthly performance appraisals for DRs with feedback sessions.
Education / Experience
- Relevant Engineering Degree or equivalent Diploma (advanced technical Degree).
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in a technical position and demonstrable management abilities.
- Good level of computer literacy.
- Good command of the English language.
- Experience in improvement project management tools like Kaizens, 5Ys, AFF, DMAIC, FITs etc within a demanding manufacturing environment with demonstrable success in delivering to costs, quality and time parameters.
- Proven familiarity with budgeting including R.E procedures.
- Familiarity with the introduction of new lines/ cost reduction initiatives within a manufacturing environment.
- Good understanding and experience of current manufacturing methodologies.
- Understanding of GHK and GMP
- Experience in major automated bottling line operations.
- Ability to identify, raise and push for approval appropriate CAPEX wish list for engineering equipment upgrades.
Do You Have These Skills?
- Technical leadership.
- Project management skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- People Management Skills.
- Basic Automation Understanding
- Familiarity with CMMS preferably SAP
- Inventory Management Skills
- Hands on Capabilities
- Training Skills for Upgrading Associates
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online