Green Field Health Management Limited is a National Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) with Headquarters at Enugu and branches across the six geopolitical zones of the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Responsibilities and Attribute
- Routine Provider Visitation
- Quality Assurance visitation & monitoring of care providers across our various schemes
- Inspection and accreditation of new facilities
- Conduct Provider Orientation/ Education and enlightenment activities on the modus operandi of our schemes
- Conflict resolution with providers and enrollees
- Maintaining correspondence with enrollees, providers
- Timely Issuance of Authorization codes
- Maintaining correspondence with enrollees and providers
- Tariff negotiations
- Care Co-ordination.
- Generating Provider visitation reports and other NHIS statutory reports.
- Marketing of Green Field HMO plans.
Candidate must possess the following:
- Interested candidates should possess a BSc Degree qualification.
- Must be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria as staff nurse (RN) / Midwife (RM),
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel,
- Cognate experience working with a Health Maintenance Organization is an added advantage.
- (Entry Level): Very attractive.
Deadline: 22nd October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with a detailed Resume and three verifiable references, attaching all credentials to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.