First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Analyst, CoE Regulatory Application
Job Identification: 252
- Maintains application support processes, and checks that all requests for support are dealt in accordance with agreed process and procedures as it relates to Regulatory Applications.
- Uses relevant application management software and tools to investigate issues, collect performance statistics and create reports
- Conduct proactive monitoring, operation and maintenance of Regulatory applications for optimal performance and ensure compliance to relevant standards
- Ensure prompt and effective delivery of Regulatory applications to users and timely closure of all SLA
- Manage the availability and optimal Performance of Regulatory application configurations, problem and incident management to ensure IT service continuity and support
- Collaborate with IT Application Solution developers and other stakeholders to ensure new applications/customizations meet the bank’s operational standard.
- Participate in User review and User Acceptance Test (UAT) to ensure changes to production meet operational standard
- Collaborate with Information Security Operations Department (ISOD) to ensure that all the identified Regulatory applications’ vulnerabilities are remediated appropriately
- Assist with routine application analysis, and evaluation on resource requirements necessary to maintain optimal service levels
- Ensure all regulatory application issues are resolved and root cause(s) are documented in accordance with Bank’s standard procedure
- Fulfil service requests and perform routine maintenance and support activities on assigned Regulatory applications
- Participate in testing and exercising of the bank’s business continuity management of critical products and services as it relates to Regulatory applications
- Assist in closure of all internal and external audit exceptions as it relates to all Regulatory applications
- Regularly monitor, track and ensure that recommended patches from OEMs are tested and deployed up to date for Regulatory applications
- Assist with the Planning, design and execution of agreed End of Month (EOM)/End of Half Year (EOHY)/End of Year (EOY)activities for all Regulatory applications
- Generate team’s daily monitoring report
- Collaborate and engage OEMs and vendors for regular review of escalation and resolution of issues logged/raised
- Ensure issues logged on the service management platform are promptly resolved and closed to avoid breeches
- Attend to users’ enquiries, requests and issues originating through telephone calls, emails and other approved workflows and documents (ITSR etc)
- Update the team’s SOP with new and modified processes and activities
- Ensure detailed documentation of manuals, job cards and other documents referenced in carrying out support activities
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Unit Head, CoE Enterprise Applications
- Minimum of a First Degree or its equivalent in any numerical discipline (Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics etc.)
- 5 – 7 years Post NYSC experience
Deadline: 5th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online