Talentsquare is a boutique talent advisory & talent management consulting firm, focused on driving collaboration and delivering exceptional talent solutions to businesses. We partner with organizations to build a high-performing culture through talent acquisition, people management, and employee experience delivering a culture that ensures every employee has a meaningful work experience and is engaged and happy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Talent Associate
Employment Type: Full Time
- You will manage the full recruitment lifecycle for a variety of positions for our clients in across various segments and verticals.
- You will identify pipeline recruitment needs, take job briefs, conduct interviews and manage the offer process & onboarding for all new hires.
- You will have daily to weekly interaction with hiring managers across all verticals in this industry, consult and conduct the recruitment process to a very high standard.
- You will support a variety of high-volume roles – managing multiple positions at any one time, across a variety of different businesses.
- By using a combination of channels including social media, job boards, headhunting, career events, and external agencies, and be responsible for attracting, recruiting & managing the necessary quality and quantity of qualified candidates.
- We’re looking for someone who is enthusiastic and excels when implementing new ways to attract great candidates and be impactful.
- You will manage the end-to-end recruitment process for positions for our clients from candidate attraction through to offer management, advocating for diverse pipelines and interview panels to support our conscious Inclusion plans.
- You will work with hiring managers through the recruitment process, providing a consultative approach promoting a fair & unbiased interview process
- You will partner with business leaders to provide thoughtfulness around candidate management/candidate experience, consulting on process improvements, and ideal candidate profiles.
- You will implement a multi-channel recruitment strategy focusing on the direct sourcing of qualified candidates.
- You will build relationships with relevant industry networks, universities, and colleges to attract fresh talent
- You will manage the talent pipeline through our applicant tracking system
- You will always aim to improve the quality, time, and cost-efficiency of the recruiting function
- You will ensure all recruitment processes are legally compliant with employment legislation within the overall talent acquisition approach.
- You have consulting or in-house or HR or recruitment agency experience with knowledge of a variety of recruitment needs, with 1-3 years experience.
- You have experience recruiting a high volume of positions, managing a full cycle recruitment experience.
- You have worked with recruitment technology and have demonstrated experience sourcing candidates directly
- You are not an “order taker,” but instead a collaborator who develops an understanding of the business understands how your role fits into the bigger picture and provides talent expertise with business goals and within the framework of the global Talent Acquisition & People team. You have experience pushing back and recommending alternative solutions when needed
- You are happy communicating with managers at all levels
- You are ambitious with a spark to work & gain experience within a startup or a growing business, within the fashion & beauty industry.
- A go-getter and resourceful with getting things done with little supervision.
- In love with trends and researching to know what are current developments on talent management.
- Flexible Schedules
- Dynamic career growth opportunities
- Employee Bonuses
- Opportunity to network with industry leaders & business owners
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online