Human Capital Partners (HCP) – Our client, a Logistics Support Service Provider in the Maritime Industry, is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Executive
- Our client is looking to fill the role of Account Executive as part of efforts to strengthen its operations and enhance its capacity to achieve its goals.
- The role reports to the Finance and Admin Manager and is responsible for checking all payment instruments to ensure full compliance with procedures.
- Implementation and enforcement of the company’s internal audit recommendations
- Fixed Assets and Inventory Monitoring and Control
- Preparation of monthly financial reports in line with group requirements and timelines
- Liaising with External Auditors and statutory agencies and attending to and resolving their queries and enquiries as appropriate.
- AGO administration and controls
- Analysis and costing of monthly consumption of AGO per equipment
- Liaising with External Auditors and statutory agencies and attending to and resolving their queries and enquiries as appropriate
- Spare parts and other consumables stock control and verification
- Accounts Reconciliations:
- Bank Accounts
- Vendor Accounts
- Customer Accounts
- Accrued Costs
- Recoverable costs – clients
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- First Degree in any discipline from an accredited university
- Minimum of 5 years’ Tax & Audit practice experience from a reputable audit firm
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules, and regulations
- Advanced computer skills, and familiarity with accounting software (MS Dynamics Navision) and databases
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to work well within a team environment and build relationships
- Systematic approach to work, good organisational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize to adhere to tight deadlines.
Deadline: 29th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.