Human Capital Partners (HCP) – Our client, a Logistics Support Service Provider in the Maritime Industry, is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Supervisor
- Our client, is recruiting an Account Supervisor as part of efforts to strengthen its operations and enhance its capacity to achieve its goals.
- The role reports to the Finance and Admin Manager and will organize and head efforts to effectively ensure communications, compliance and timely responses to regulatory enquiries and represent the company in the community and amongst the Government regulatory agencies on administrative matters and compliance within the purview of Finance and General Administrations Department.
- Preparation and posting of relevant Cash receipts to customers
- Filing of all documents in the appropriate manner and ensuring that all incoming invoices are well tracked
- Process Cash and Bank payments and disbursement
- Administration and remittances of Pensions and other statutory payments
- Develop and implement strategic compliance planning for all relevant regulatory agencies in accordance with the laws
- Monthly and Annual returns Filing for all agencies
- Obtaining Compliance Certificate and Clearance Certificates from all relevant agencies
- Review Tax returns quarterly/yearly projections
- Represent the Company in all meetings with the various regulatory agencies
- Process documentation directly with all the regulatory agencies.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- First Degree in any discipline from an accredited university
- Minimum of 5 years’ Tax & Audit practice experience from a reputable audit firm
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules, and regulations
- Advanced computer skills, and familiarity with accounting software (MS Dynamics Navision) and databases
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to work well within a team environment and build relationships
- Systematic approach to work, good organisational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize to adhere to tight deadlines.
Deadline: 29th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.