Society for Family Health (SFH) is a leading non-governmental public health organisation in Nigeria, implementing programmes in malaria prevention, and treatment, Reproductive Health/Family Planning, HIV & AIDS treatment, primary health care system strengthening, non-communicable diseases and maternal, newborn, and child health care. SFH ignites the power of health system thinking and market shaping to transform health outcomes.
An emerging pan African organisation, we provide a partnership platform to communities, donors, the private sector and government to co-create and implement actions that create real and measurable impact at individual, family, society and country level.
We are recruiting passionate, self-motivated, and highly qualified individuals to fill the underlisted vacant position, in response to organisational expansion:
Job Title: Data Entry Clerk
Ref No: sfh-77823
Locations: Mubi South, Mayo-Belwa, Hong, Numan and Yola – Adamawa, (Misau, Tafawa Balewa and Toro) – Bauchi State, Sokoto, Birnin – Kebbi and Gusau – Zamfara
Job Type: Full-time
Contract Duration: 11 months
- This position will be responsible for the prompt entry of data in the appropriate platforms, and hence ensure real-time availability of data for onward transmission to meet donor data requirements.
The successful candidate will perform the following functions:
- Transfer of data from primary source documents into appropriate registers
- Transfer of primary documents into appropriate electronic databases
- Support field workers to correctly fill primary source documents
- Ensure that all registers and databases are up to date.
Qualifications / Experience
- A minimum of a B.Sc or HND in any field
- A minimum of one (1) year of working experience in a similar role.
Skills and Competencies Required:
- Must be computer literate, with strong spreadsheet (e.g., MS Excel) abilities
- Familiarity with electronic databases
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Attention to details
- Ability to deliver high-quality outputs promptly
- Ability to initiate and maintain positive working relationships.
Compensation & Benefits
- The compensation package for this position is based on industry standards, and designed to attract, motivate, and incentivize talented individuals.
Deadline: 29th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- All applications will be treated in confidence. Candidates without the minimum requirements need not apply.
- This advert will be open for two weeks from the date of publication. We thank prospective applicants for their interest in working with SFH.
- However, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. SFH is an equal opportunity employer, therefore women are encouraged to apply.
- Qualified candidates who are residents in the states where the roles are situated are strongly encouraged to apply.