Seth Hotel, Asaba features a bar. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, room service and a shared lounge, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel offers an outdoor swimming pool, fitness centre, evening entertainment and a 24-hour front desk. The units come with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a fridge, a kettle, a shower, free toiletries and a desk. At the hotel, all rooms come with a wardrobe and a private bathroom.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer / Content Creator
Location: Asaba, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
- The job holder will develop strong and innovative digital marketing strategies, using SEO and other techniques to drive traffic to the Seth Hotels Group pages and generate interest in the companies’ products and services and that of assigned clients.
- The ideal candidate should be exceptional in creating digital contents, generating traffic and leads for business.
- Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presences for the Seth Hotels Group and assigned clients
- Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies
- Develop engaging online content including click bait, forums, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyze content success
- Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns
- Manage email and social media marketing campaigns
- Identify trends and insights
- Allocate marketing investments
- Plan and direct digital marketing campaigns across Seth Hotels Group and for assigned clients
- Manage organizations’ websites and maintain them based on global best practices
- Optimize content for the websites and various social media platforms for the Group of Companies and assigned clients
- Work with various content formats such as blogs, videos, audio podcasts, etc.
- Track the website traffic flow
- Implement and analyse performance metrics
- Provide internal reports on a regular basis
- Execute new and creative collaborations among technologies and platforms
- Analyse digital data to draw key recommendations around website optimization
- Conduct social media audits to ensure best practices are utilized for the Group of Companies and assigned clients
- Maintain digital dashboard of several different accounts
- Collaborate with relevant departments to create marketing campaigns
- Prepare emails to send out to customers
- Monitor key online marketing metrics to track success
- Create and maintain online listings across e-commerce platforms
- Ensure that the brand message is consistent
- Plan concepts by studying relevant materials.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Experience / Qualifications
- BA in Marketing, Digital Technologies or similar relevant field
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
Competence / Skills:
- Hands-on experience with content creation and digital marketing
- Familiarity with Content Management System (CMS), Word Press etc.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong eye for visual composition
- Good time management skills
- Excellent written, editing and oral communications in English language
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suites.
Behavioral Qualities / Other Competences:
- High level of professionalism and work ethics
- Proactive identification and elimination of inefficiencies
- Goal, quality and excellence orientation
- Ability to translate strategic objectives into everyday activities
- Ability to solve problems, continuously improve and adapt the ideas of others
- Passionate, enthusiastic and inquisitive with strong appetite for growth.
Deadline: 20th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.