First Excelsia Professional Services Limited – Our client, an Innovative Research and Development company with trendsetting products in the education and health sectors, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Operations
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- The Head, Operations will drive business operations. This will involve collaborating with the executive management to formulate strategy, ensuring operational & regulatory compliance and overseeing the implementation of optimal business processes.
- The ideal role holder will be responsible for implementing efficient processes and standards for the organization, designing and monitoring metrics that align with the overall strategy.
- The ideal role holder will also be responsible for ensuring all support activities are carried on efficiently and effectively to allow the organization’s projects and core operations function properly.
- Work closely with the Chief Operating Officer and the Delivery Team to oversee the management of company’s operations
- Coordinate all administrative staff and ensure adherence to standard operating procedures and Company policies and regulations
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Drive the maintenance of profitable relationships with regulatory bodies, partners, clients and contractors/vendors.
- Evaluate regularly the efficiency of business procedures according to organizational objectives and apply improvements
- Oversee customer support processes and organize them to enhance customer satisfaction
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Oversee and coordinate the purchase/payment of office utility items/services, work tools/paraphernalia and any other materials with attention to budgetary constraints
- Coordinate the development of project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and efficient allocation
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related disciplines from any recognized institution
- Minimum of 5 years relevant working experience with at least 3 years spent as Head, Operations or a similar role in a fast-paced organization.
- PMP Certification is highly preferred
- An MBA will be an added advantage
- Proven track record of managing funded commercial agreements and experience with other governments, foundations, or other funders will be an added advantage.
Deadline: 10th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Head, Operations” as the subject of the mail.