Dunn and Braxton Limited – Our client, a Premium Wine Retail Store, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Officer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Company is seeking to engage dedicated security officer to ensure the safety and security of our premises, assets, staff, and customers.
- The security officer would be responsible for patrolling the premises, setting up security controls, monitoring property access, investigating suspicious behavior, and enforcing company policies.
- Carrying out security checks on visitors, on arrival and exit.
- Inspecting and patrolling premises regularly
- Ensuring that visitors use their nose mask and apply hand sanitizer before entering the store.
- Checking the bags of staff and customers before entering and leaving the store.
- Authorize entrance of people and vehicle.
- Report any suspicious behaviors and happenings.
- Performing scheduled and random checks of designated areas throughout the store to check for any security breaches
- Confirming receipt of customer after every purchase before exit from the store.
- Meeting and greeting customers who come to the store.
- Being a visible security contact to customers and staff
- Dealing with any emergencies as they arise.
- Controlling entry to the premises
- Assisting employees and visitors with umbrellas while it’s raining.
- Keeping record of all visitors including the time of arrival and departure.
- Patrolling the premises regularly to ensure nothing is out of place.
- Controlling traffic in the car park
- Preventing any theft or damage from taking place within the store
- Assist employees and visitors with any concerns they might have
- SSCE / OND from a reputable institution.
- 1+ years’ work experience as a Security Officer or in similar roles
- Ideal candidate MUST live within Ikoyi.
- Customer satisfaction-oriented
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Ability to multi task.
- Attention to detail.
- Professional and polite.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Leave a Reply