Human Capital Partners (HCP) – Our client, a Logistics Support Service Provider in the Maritime Industry, is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client, is recruiting a Human Resources Assistant as part of efforts to strengthen its operations and enhance its capacity to achieve its goals.
- The role reports to the Human Resources Supervisor and is responsible for providing support in the various human resource functions, which include recruitment, staffing, training and development, performance monitoring and employee counseling.
- Assist Human Resources Supervisor in his job functions as may be assigned
- Act as Reliever for the Supervisor while on leave or off duty
- Monitor daily attendance.
- Investigate and understand causes for staff absences.
- Recommend solutions to resolve chronic attendance difficulties.
- Monitor scheduled absences such as holidays or travel and coordinate actions to ensure the staff absence has been adequately covered off to ensure continuity of services.
- Promote workplace safety.
- Research and monitor human resource systems in other organizations within the community.
- Liaise with section/Unit heads in respect of staff overtime and other allowances
- Filing of all documents (relating to his duties) in the appropriate manner
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- First Degree in any discipline from an accredited university
- Minimum of 2 years’ related experience
- Demonstrable understanding of relevant Human Resource legislation, policies and procedures
- Basic computer skills
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to work well within a team environment and build relationships
- Systematic approach to work, good organisational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize to adhere to tight deadlines.
Deadline: 29th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.