Revent Advisory Partners is an arm of Revent Holdings committed to being yourhelping hand in financial, technological, human resource and legal advisory services. We provide solutions to dynamic organizations by helping them unlock unique tangible business values and their potential for growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Learning and Development Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Learning and Development Lead to manage our Revent Academy Team, and also be saddled with the responsibility of building and developing skills and capabilities within the entire Revent Group and provide training services to external clients.
- He or she must have a very strong consulting and business development background to drive growth of the academy.
- The L&D lead must be able to organize learning events and come up with progressive initiatives to attract top talents, manage knowledge repository, develop tailored-fit and world class learning curriculums, conduct certifications, constitute training faculties, and organize scholarship programs.
- As a Learning and Development Lead, you should be passionate about helping people learn and grow.
- Excellent communication skills are essential. If you also have experience designing e-learning courses and managing budgets, we would want to work with you. Ultimately, you will help our organization succeed by training and developing top talents for the entire Revent Group’s Human capital and for our clients.
- The Learning and development lead will be responsible for the creation and delivery of bespoke training programs. Designed with leadership, management, business and personal progression and best practice in mind, the L&D will be responsible for helping Revent Holdings to expand on the talents and skills across all employees at all levels within our organization and by extension our clients.
- Create and execute learning strategies and programs that are aligned with organization’s objectives and having a strong understanding of what these are.
- Evaluate individual and organizational development needs.
- Implement various learning methods organization-wide (e.g. coaching, job-shadowing, online training, etc.)
- Design and deliver e-learning courses, workshops and other trainings.
- Assess the success of development plans and assist employees make the most of learning opportunities.
- Help managers understand the training requirements of their unit and develop their team members through career pathing.
- Track budgets and negotiate contracts
- Hire and oversee training and L & D Specialists.
- Acting as the go to within the business for anyone with questions or queries regarding training and development plans.
- Building relationships with third party training providers.
- Managing the development of the HR team from a training perspective.
- Monitor the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Personnel Management or any related field.
- Minimum of 5 years core learning and development experience preferably from a technology company.
- Previous experience in managing a training academy will be an added advantage
- Demonstrated flexibility and ability to work in a fast-changing environment
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods.
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices.
- Ability to market training to external clients.
- Experience in organization of events.
- Strong writing skills.
- Proficient in MS Office and Learning Management Systems (LMS).
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills; sharp business acumen.
- Ability to build rapport with employees and vendors.
- Management, development and talent training.
- Designing and supplying a variety of training styles.
- Managing budgets & people.
- Confident in both written and spoken communication with the ability to present to large audiences.
Deadline: 23rd December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.