Human Capital Partners (HCP) – Our client, a Logistics Support Service Provider in the Maritime Industry, is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Port Facility Security Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client, is recruiting a Port Facility Security Officer as part of efforts to strengthen its operations and enhance its capacity to achieve its goals.
- The role reports to the Operations Manager and is responsible for the planning and implementation of contingency planning and security procedures and running of regular exercises.
- Day-to-day running, coordinating the operation for major security problems and any other security emergency
- Management of all security personnel and systems on site, ensuring that correct and sensible procedures are carried out.
- Organize and control the duties of the security personnel with the objective of maintaining high standard of security operations.
- Establishes security reports (incident, abnormal behaviors/attitudes on duties of all security personnel on site) and when necessary for the management.
- Maintain liaison with the workers/communities, in cooperation with management and the community Liaison Officers regarding any unhappy occurrences.
- Carry out preliminary investigation in case of any incident or accident, and manage relationship with security agencies
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- First Degree in any discipline from an accredited university
- Minimum of 10 years’ related experience
- Graduate membership of (NIIS) Nigeria institute for industrial security
- Basic computer skills
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to work well within a team environment and build relationships
- Systematic approach to work, good organisational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize to adhere to tight deadlines.
Deadline: 29th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Leave a Reply