UAC Foods Limited operating in the food sector of the economy is a leading producer of snacks, beverages, and ice cream. Our brands include Gala Sausage Roll, Funtime Coconut Chips, Groundnut chips, SWAN Natural Spring Water and Supreme Ice Cream.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Shift Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for maintenance services / support function to Snacks category and business operation.
You Will be Accountable For
Maintenance Cost Control, Plant Availability and Optimization:
- Implements a scheduled effective maintenance plan for the Snacks factory equipment to produce high quality products to meet our customers’ expectations and adhere to proper food products safety criteria.
- Promote and enforce safety, quality, GMP, Product Safety and Plant rules, policies, and procedures always, and accept no compromises.
- Ensures plant availability for production.
- Coordinate and ensure the proper and timely documentation of maintenance activities with a view to assisting management information gathering and policy formulation.
- Draws up task list for routine maintenance and annual overhauling
- Liaise with Engineering Planning Manager to ensure that spare parts are available in their right specification and optimum quantities for maintenance purpose.
- Ensure proper manning levels are adhered to, job assignments set and improve process skills of key personnel.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or HND Mechanical / Electrical Engineering and must have completed the NYSC program.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in FMCG company.
- In-depth knowledge of Engineering practices.
- Good knowledge of GMP and information management.
- Ability to drive processes and people performance.
- Innovative, creative, and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good at customer management, self-confidence, and integrity.
- Organisational and problem-solving skills.
Deadline: 15th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.