Noble Missions is a nonprofit organization, based in Abuja, Nigeria. We leverage technology to empower young people as Active Citizens.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Location: Gudu, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The admin officer will be responsible for providing administrative support to the organization, including organizing records, overseeing budgets and preparing reports and making presentations of various types, including creating income and expenditure reports and donation lists, organizing meetings and events, maintaining inventory of office supplies and updating office policies and procedures.
- He/she should be able to manage the organization’s social media handles when not busy with any other admin duties.
- A Bachelor’s Degree holder
- 1-year work experience.
- Recent Abuja-based graduate but must have completed NYSC.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure in a diverse, team-oriented remote and on-site environment.
- Independence in working on complex problems and applying creativity and independent judgment.
- Strong motivation and time management skills.
- Good oral and written communications skills in English.
- Computer literacy, including proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Self-starter and team player with enthusiasm for continuous learning.
Salary expectation is at best N45,000 / month for a start.
Deadline: 7th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Women are highly encouraged to apply.
- This job is best for an Abuja-based fresh graduate who is looking forward to learning and growing in the international development space.