Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money for people around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Country Head
Employment Type: Full-time, Onsite or Remote
- Oversee and provide guidance on strategic and business decisions
- Identify M&A opportunities and lead the M&A deals
- Lead the development of business strategies and the driving of strategic initiatives for the group
- Analyse operational performance of the companies and manage its transformation and improvement with the goals of driving revenue growth and maximizing profitability
- Provide direction and leadership towards the achievement of the company’s mission and goals
- Partner with a variety of business and technology stakeholders
- Represent the company as required, including attendance at industry events and public meetings.
- Entrepreneurial “DNA”
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in an executive position, preferably, as a B2C internet business CEO or similar
- Proven commercially successful B2C internet background with experience developing $50M+ business from scratch and scaling it
- Ability to look several steps ahead of crypto market trends
- Demonstrable experience and thought leadership within various market verticals in the B2C internet business space
- Experience of corporate strategy creation with tangible outcomes like cutting edge solutions and applications
- Technical savviness within the domain.
- Advisory experience would be of an advantage.
- Leadership with the ability to guide senior leaders, set clear priorities and inspire people
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills; demonstrated ability to be an outgoing spokesperson and relationship builder.
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry.
- Competitive salary
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career.
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online