Ayoola Foods Limited is Nigeria’s leading Indigenous Food Processing, Marketing and Consulting Company. As a result of growth and the need to strengthen our current team, we need exceptional individuals with the right qualifications, drive and experience to join our team of professionals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Location: Egbeda / Akowonjo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are aFMCG group located in Ipaja, Lagos currently in need of Heavy duty Truck Drivers.
The job description includes but is not limited to the following.
- Perform daily routine checks and clean all vehicles assigned to you.
- Ensure careful driving of vehicles and obey all traffic laws
- Report complaints on vehicles using the vehicle complaint form and notify the Admin Officer immediately.
- Ensure the servicing of vehicles as scheduled.
- Ensure that vehicle documents are up to date and notify the Admin officer as soon as any of the documents is near expiry.
- Any other function as may be assigned by the company necessary to the achievement of the company goals.
- Monitor and read the dashboard for maintenance sign
- Interested candidates should possess an SSCE / OND qualification
- He must have at least 5 years’ experience driving Heavy-duty Trucks (15 Tons & above), Buses and Pickups with clean driving records.
- The preferred candidates must be Male between 30-45years old.
- Residents around Ipaja, Akowonjo, Egbeda axis of Lagos.
- Possess a valid Driver’s License and the Lagos state Driver’s permit (LASDRI).
- He must be willing to work overtime and travel outside Lagos if the need arises.
- Remuneration is negotiable.
Deadline: 27th January 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Truck Driver” as the subject of the email.