Vivo Nigeria is a subsidiary of Vivo Global; the producer of Vivo smartphones. Since it launched into Nigeria in 2019, It has been primarily responsible for the distribution of Vivo smartphones.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Job
- As a Finance Assistant in vivo Nigeria, you are involved in the day to day operations of the Finance department: processing payments, maintaining cost reports, managing invoices, data entry into the system, updating financial records.
Main Job Responsibilities
- Update financial records
- Assist with the preparation of monthly financial reports
- Keep track of accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Maintain financial policies throughout the company
- Assist with other administrative functions of the department
Who we are looking for:
- You have an Ordinary National Diploma (OND) or equivalent in Account or Business Administration with a minimum of one year of experience
- You are interested in pursuing a career in Accounting
- You enjoy working with numbers and have a great knowledge of Ms Excel
- You pay incredible attention to detail to catch errors
- You have a good knowledge of accounting practices
- You are very organized and can manage your time effectively
- You don’t lose yourself under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
What We Offer
- Progressive career development
- Fast-paced environment and opportunity to work with amazing talents
- A fair & competitive Basic Salary + Performance incentive
- Generous Leave Options + Paid time Off
- Health Insurance
Deadline: 27th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.