Brickhall School is a private school founded on the foundation of excellence with a solid academic and moral tradition to train children and help them become the best in life. Brickhall School operates an excellent integrated curriculum which is a blend of the British and Nigeria curricula with infusion of aspects of other curricula from across the world. We emphasize effective teaching and learning methods for the overall development of the child.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hausa Teacher
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time / Part time
Qualification / Requirements
- Minimum of First Degree in Education (B.Ed., B.A (Ed), B.Sc. (Ed), PGDE) in the relevant subjects
- Not less than five (5) years’ post-qualification teaching experience in a reputable school.
- TRCN Registration.
- IGCSE Certification in the relevant subjects
- Must have good knowledge of the British and Nigerian Curriculum.
- Must be ICT savvy.
- At least 3 years post-qualification experience in a reputable school.
- Previous work experience in a reputable school will be an added advantage.
Deadline: 31st January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae (CV) and Application Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Submit at the Gate Office:
Plot 1122, Joy Emodi Street, Road Opp. Games Village,
Estate Main Entrance Gate,
Cadastral Zone B11, Kaura District,
Leave a Reply