EKO Criterion Consultancy Services – Our client, a renewable Energy Company, based in Lagos, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Project Engineer – Electrical Installations
Employment Type: Full-time
- Candidate will provide support and assist the Electrical Project Engineer for electrical power installations (transformers, substations) at client locations.
- Prepare charts, diagrams and reports for technical progress and proposal drafting
- Procure electrical equipment and support for the procurement and appointment for subcontractors
- Assist in the management and supervision of multiple construction sites
- Perform research on proposed projects, create prototypes and produce cost
- Provide support to your supervisors throughout the design and development phase
- Make calculations and prepare plans for projects, oversee and provide reports on progress and issues that arise during the project lifecycle
- Assist in proposal preparation and tender submission procedures
- Add value and quality to projects by consistently meeting deadlines, contributing input at progress meetings, and communicating with vendors, clients, and engineering colleagues
- Operate and promote a high standard of health, safety and environmental compliance
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with project manager and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering or any related field.
Skills & Experience Required:
- 1-2 years of experience with base knowledge of power system.
- General interest in electrical engineering.
- Understanding of electrical engineering codes and safety standards
- Ability to demonstrate ethics and professionalism at all times
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Deadline: 21st December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.