La Fayette Microfinance Bank Limited – As an international registered microfinance bank, La Fayette Microfinance Bank offers a complete range of financial services and means of payment for its customers, including savings accounts, current accounts and fixed deposit accounts.
Fully client oriented, La Fayette Microfinance Bank offers great flexibility, independence and financial security to help clients stay committed to their short and long term financial goals. Formally incorporated as La Fayette Microfinance Bank, the bank started full operation in February 2013 and has built a strong client base, serving clients from eight branch networks in Ibadan– Bodija, Challenge, Dugbe, Gbagi and Iwo road, Ogbomosho, Oyo and Saki towns, all strategically situated within close proximity to customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Logistics Officer – Facility Expansion
Planned Start Date: 03 / 01 / 2022 .
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop ideas keeping in mind the organization’s needs, building’s usage and environmental impact.
- Produce detailed blueprints and make any necessary corrections.
- Compile project specifications.
- Keep within budgets and timelines.
- Ensure that all works are carried out to specific standards, building codes, guidelines and regulations.
- Make on site visits to check on project status and report on project.
- Cooperate and liaise with construction professionals.
- Follow architectural trends and advancements.
- Control project from start to finish to ensure high quality, innovative and functional design
- To contribute to search for branch premises.
- Manage logistics issues within branches.
- To organize branches’ installation: timely supply of equipment, furniture, material, stationery, security services, and ensure respect of standards (e.g. fire protection, strong room quality, antiburglary measures).
- To follow up on maintenance of all fixed assets (including vehicles) and premises.
- To assist in providing administrative procedures for offices.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Logistics Manager.
Qualifications / Education:
- Minimum of First Degree in Architecture or related course of study is required, Project Management certification will be an advantage.
- A minimum of 3 years working experience as an Archtect or in similar role.
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards.
- Excellent drawing skills and familiarity with design software (AutoCAD, SketchUp, Revit architecture or similar).
- Strong imagination and the ability to think and create in 3D dimensions.
- Visual awareness and an eye for detail.
- Communication and project management skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Understanding of Lagos terrains is a must.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online