Oasis Africa Consulting Limited – Our client is a prominent player in the Nigerian Farms & Agro Allied industry with over 3,000 Hectares of Oil Palm Plantation and processing facility-palm oil mill & palm kernel crushing plant.
They are recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mill / Oil Palm Production Manager
Location: Jakande – Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full time
- To ensure all operational infrastructure are at optimal status including the development and execution of robust plans for extracting natural resources, supervising teams to develop efficient industrial production methods and maintaining quality, safety and compliance standards.
- Ensure that all palm products are manufactured within company quality standards.
- Ensure that all losses are controlled within company specifications.
- Ensure that the Oil Palm Modular runs at the highest possible processing efficiency.
- Ensure that best manufacturing practices are always followed.
- Ensure that all machinery is maintained and adjusted by using results obtained from the laboratory to ensure that quality is maintained within company set specifications.
- Ensure that all machinery is maintained and adjusted by using results obtained from the laboratory to ensure that losses are maintained below company set specifications.
- Compile all daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Manage the occupational health and safety program.
- Manage the Trends oil sampling program.
- Ensure that all employees comply with RSPO requirements including documentation & record-keeping.
- Any other duties delegated by the Managing Director.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or any related field.
- Proven working experience of at least 10 years in the Palm Oil Milling Sector
- Solid Technical Background with understanding or hands-on experience in a Palm Oil Mill.
- Basic Agronomic Knowledge and Farming Practices.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Interpersonal, Strong Leadership, Problem-Solving, Negotiation and Time Management Skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and PowerPoint.
- Pay is competitive.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- The successful candidate must be willing to relocate to the Southern part of Nigeria.
- The vacancy is open to Nationals and Expats.