Rosabon Financial Services Limited – Award winning Rosabon Financial Services is a member of the Concept Group. Licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN on April 22, 1993 and being a long standing member of the Equipment Leasing Association of Nigeria (ELAN), the organization has evolved into Nigeria’s leading Non-Banking Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing firm focused on niche and general markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Revenue Manager
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The primary role of therevenue manageris to maximize the businessopportunity for revenue and profit. Areas of focus for this role would be developing and operationalizing revenue initiatives, competitive benchmarking of our products through pricing initiatives and effective engagement of clients (corporate and high net worth individuals).
- This individual will closely partner with TCG’s Product team on pricing benchmark and Sales team on revenue initiatives to execute and achieve overall business growth target/objective.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Drive revenue growth through competitive benchmarking, pricing initiatives as well as the client relationship and promotions
- Create and maintain relationships with clients by also offering to client’s products that satisfy additional and complementary needs (cross-sell and up-sell)
- Develop a promotional framework that drives revenue growth ensuring alignment with business objectives
- Carry out competitive analysis of our products and benchmark across going market rate
- Develop and operationalize the revenue strategies for multiple markets, customer segments, and business units
- Develop, enhance and maintain TCG’s revenue management initiatives
- Partner with the marketing, client engagement teams and sales to drive revenue growth strategy
- Determine monthly revenue forecast and identify revenue opportunities
- Develop revenue recognition policies and revenue generation standards
- Assist with the Annual Marketing Plan relative to Revenue Generation and Strategy. Monitor and update action plan’s objectives relative to business defined strategy and annual topline revenue goals
- Communicate revenue-driving initiatives and recommendations to business leaders and decision-makers.
- Any other assigned task within the revenue unit.
- Master’s Degree in Marketing, Economics, Finance, and any other related field
- 6 years’ work experience on monetization strategies in the financial service industry
- 6+ years working with cross-department teams (e.g., product, marketing and sales) on financial service products
- Must have proven experience engaging and managing high net worth clients
- Proven experience designing and operationalizing promotional concepts
- Experience breaking down complex channel data using various business frameworks and creating optimal
- strategies for our business
- 6+ years of experience working with data analysis to achieve meaningful revenue insights
- Proven and successful experience leading a high-performing revenue team for a business, resulting in increased revenue.
Deadline: 1st January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.