IHS Towers is the largest independent mobile telecommunications infrastructure provider in Europe, Africa and the Middle East. Founded in 2001, IHS provides services across the full tower value chain – colocation on owned towers, deployment and managed services.
Today IHS Towers has operations in Nigeria, Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire, Zambia and Rwanda. Following the recent acquisitions of MTN and Etisalat’s tower portfolios in Nigeria, IHS owns over 23,300 towers in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Specialist, IS Architecture
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
About the Job
- We are currently recruiting for a Senior Specialist, IS Architecture who will continuously improve and support the company’s enterprise cyber-security posture while applying technical expertise to address enterprise-wide architecture-related issues.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Participate in planning & designing the company’s IS architecture.
- Specify, allocate, and assign confidentiality, integrity, and availability requirements to development and acquisition organizations and assets.
- Develop and maintain an enterprise security architecture.
- Create and maintain schematics and architectural and topological diagrams of the entire security architecture. Also, ensure that the change management procedure is adhered to in design changes.
- Ensure that security requirements are adequately addressed throughout the development and acquisition lifecycles for all assets.
- Identify security and network design gaps in existing and proposed architectures. Recommend changes and/ or enhancements.
- Determine security requirements by evaluating business strategies and requirements while enforcing defined information security standards.
- Conduct system security reviews and risk assessments, studying architecture/platform and identifying integration issues.
- Plan security systems by evaluating network and security technologies. Develop requirements for local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), virtual private networks (VPNs), routers, firewalls, and related security and network devices.
- Verify security systems by developing and implementing test scripts.
- Monitor and ensure compliance to standards, policies, and procedures. Conducting incident response analyses. Develop and implement training programs.
- Upgrade security and network systems by monitoring security environment. Identify security architecture gaps. Evaluate and implement enhancements.
- Prepare system security reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Align standards, frameworks, and security with overall business and technology strategy.
Experience & Qualifications Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology. TOGAF, CISSP, and/ or other relevant security certifications desired.
- Plus 7 years relevant experience in Information Security, Enterprise Architecture, Vulnerability management, and Network Architecture.
- Professional background as information security and/ or network architect developing and designing security best practices within a large multinational consulting and/ or engineering organization.
- Proven ability to make risk-based security decisions and weight interests of multiple stakeholders and risk profiles.
- Demonstrable experience of working with vulnerability assessment tools.
- Solid knowledge of relevant National Institute of Standards & Technology (NIST) standards, ISO27001, API/Web Services, scripting languages, and RDBMS.
- Be Bold
- Customer Focus
- Enterprise Architecture
- Web Application Security
- Vulnerability Lifecycle Management
- Firewall Design
- Network Design
- Security Architecture
- Analytical Thinking
- Collaboration & Teamwork.
Deadline: 17th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Please apply with an updated Resume / CV.