Prowedge Limited – Our client, a reputable School is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Studies and CRS Teacher
Locations: Satellite Town and Amuwo Odofin, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Social Studies and CRS teacher helps students understand the Christian religion, history, geography, politics, economics, and culture.
- As the social studies and CRs teacher, the teacher ensures that the student understands the subject areas better while covering the syllabus as given by the school.
- Design lesson plans and modify accordingly throughout the year. in line with the school’s syllabus.
- Integrate competencies, goals, and objectives into lesson plans.
- Utilize curricula that reflect the diverse educational, cultural, and linguistic backgrounds of the students
- Help students understand the geographical, historical, cultural, and political factors that influence the development of world regions.
- Plan, prepare and deliver instructional activities.
- Working together with school supervisors to develop and implement the syllabus.
- Create positive educational climate for students to learn in by utilizing various curriculum resources.
- Grade papers and perform other administrative duties as needed.
- Prepare and distribute required reports.
- Observe and evaluate student’s performance.
- Manage student behavior in the classroom by invoking approved disciplinary procedures.
- Develop healthy relationships with students by using incentives to keep participants in class.
- Perform other educational and administrative duties as requires.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sociology, Theology or related discipline.
- 2+ years of experience teaching either Social Studies, CRS or both.
- Demonstrable competency in lesson plan and lesson note.
- Demonstrated experience of classroom management.
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving.
N40,000 – N70,000 monthly.
Deadline: 7th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Leave a Reply