Kuda is a full service, app-based digital bank. Our mission is to be the go-to bank not just for those living on the African continent, but also for the African diaspora wherever they might live, anywhere in the world. Kuda is free of ridiculous banking charges and great at helping customers budget, spend smartly and save more. We raised the largest seed round ever seen in Africa, and completed a Series A funding round in February 2021, led by some of the world’s smartest venture capital investors. With offices in London (our HQ), Lagos and Cape Town, and further offices opening across Africa during 2021, Kuda is fast becoming recognised as the leading ‘Neobank’ for Africans.
To help us grow into the company that can bring meaningful change to the way people across Africa get access to great financial products and services in order to take control of their personal finances, we are actively looking for bright, talented, driven people who are excited by our mission. If this sounds like a great way to spend your valuable time, then please get in touch with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Call Centre Agent, Front-Office
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a Call Centre Agent – Front-Office, who will engage current and potential customers through physical channels to provide support, ensure customer satisfaction and retention towards the fulfillment of the strategic goal of the business at large while proactively providing our customers with personal service and attention that exceeds their expectations.
- Act as the first point of contact to Walk-in customers.
- Hears and resolves complaints from customers and other interested parties.
- Resolve customer issues within the scope of existing service levels
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers always.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies while resolving customers’ complaints through the experience center.
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Be very conversant with all the bank’s products to be better equipped to provide support to customers’ inquiries and complaints
- Ensure that all customer interactions, feedback, and complaints are appropriately logged for tracking.
- Ensure that all escalated disputes are properly reviewed and resolved within the agreed SLA according to CBN guidelines.
- Respond promptly and effectively to escalated disputes and communicate findings to customers.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships through open and interactive communication.
- Ensure the highest level of service standards are maintained.
- Effectively listen to, understand, and clarify the concerns and issues raised by customers.
- Able to evaluate and select among alternative courses of action quickly and accurately.
- Able to use calming interpersonal skills to solve conflict as necessary.
- Maintain a clean and professional work environment at all times.
- Responsible for providing prompt yet personal service at all times.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- A High Degree of Intelligence,Communication, and Analytical Skills
- Knowledge of customer service practices and principles
- An understanding of banking procedures and policies and Computer literacy
- Knowledge of the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act.
- Good verbal communication skills – sincere and articulate.
- Passionate about service.
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Result oriented.
- Ability to listen and probe effectively to determine customers’ real needs.
Why join Kuda?
Become a part of one of the trailblazers in the challenger banking arena by joining the exciting and ambitious team at Kuda Bank as we work to become the neobank for ‘every African on the planet’.
- An exciting and flexible work environment
- Competitive pay
- Smart and kind coworkers
- Full pension contribution
- Reliable health insurance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online