Ninety Nine Edge Factor is a business services consulting company that offers HR, Operations, Accounting and Marketing services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant / Business Development Officer
Location: Ejigbo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Acting as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners.
- Managing information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes, proposals and pitches for clients.
- Developing and attaining goals for the team and business growth.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Preparing daily reports on tasks and goals.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 2 – 5 years work experience.
- Proven experience in sales, marketing and customer relations.
- Strong communication and reporting skills.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- Ability to work with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)and social media platforms.
- Detail-oriented and meticulous when accomplishing tasks
- Must live within the Ilupeju/Ejigbo area.
Deadline: 25th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.