The Urban Hive – Our client, Bridge Technologies, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Flutter Developer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- The developer is responsible for holding coding sessions in Victoria Island for 4-8 people with little to no programming experience
- The instructor will also monitor the success and provide 1:1 guidance as needed remotely.
- Prepare participants for a career in programming by instructing and guiding participants through the sessions.
- Participate in projects remotely.
- Passionate about learning and helping others
- Highly motivated with skills to guide and lead participants
- Teaching, Mentorship and Coaching experience is a plus.
- Ability to work in a startup environment, able to self-manage and work remotely
- Must have built an app with Flutter
- Working experience in mobile development
- Have published one or more mobile apps in Google Play or App Store
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle, including automated testing and building
- Experience working in an agile development process
- Be proficient in using version control and continuous integration, with tools such as Git
- Write clear, maintainable and testable code that you are proud of
- Good communication skills in English.
Deadline: 4th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Leave a Reply