MEED Networks Limited is a multifaceted Nigerian Consultancy and Information Communication Technology Solutions company with focus on advisory, project execution, infrastructure design, deployment, integration, maintenance and training. Our services are Networking & Security Solutions – Smart Technologies – Automation & Artificial Intelligence – Consulting & Training Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales / Business Development Officer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Are you passionate about making sales and collaborating with a team to get results?
- This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced sales manager looking to progress his or her career while being part of a young and growing company with interests in delivering world-class ICT services and solution
- Above all, this is an opportunity to make real contributions to the success and growth of the organization.
- It is a rare opportunity to work for a unique Nigerian company looking to change the narrative within the sector and to take Africa to the world through Nigeria.
- This is a pivotal career opportunity to be involved in within this all-important sector.
- As a Sales Executive you will be primarily responsible for generating customer appointments and prospecting in order to maximise sales in a challenging, target driven environment.
- Prepare and Provide sales specialist and technical input into bid proposals, projects and technical documents, and identify opportunities to support existing customers
- Responsible for review and response to Request for Proposal (RFP). Coordinates the resources required for scope definition, estimating and execution of proposal.
- Collaborate with the technical leadership within the team, sharing knowledge and skills, as required to engineers, technicians and internal and external customers
- Collaborate with customers and sales teams to understand their requirements, and develop and recommend cost effective solutions which meet or exceed expectations
- Establishes consistency and integrity of all proposals regarding cost, completeness, accuracy, labor production, terms and conditions, and cash flow
- Engage with product teams to develop and recommend products and services to meet customers’ requirements.
- Engage, Develop and maintain multiple client accounts and opportunities within these accounts.
- Arrange meetings within the supported OEM representatives for leads and support on existing and new opportunities
- Develop account organization structures which identify economic buyers, key decision makers and personnel that recommend and influence the decision making process
- Delivering an excellent client journey and experience while Seeking, developing, and closing opportunities in both private and government sector.
- Identifying and quickly closing small wins whilst managing longer, high value and complex sales cycles.
- Understand the market position of key customers and competitors and use market intelligence to provide input into key strategic projects.
- Responsible for providing uncompromising quality to all work processes in designated area of responsibility.
- A Graduate with 3 – 5 years experience within similar role
- A dynamic, customer-centric, and personable individual to join our team.
- Priority management, excellent communication skills, and attention to detail are key to the success of this role.
- You will need to be able to work collaboratively and independently to develop relationships with your clients, stakeholders and teammates.
- Technical Experience of working within the Networking and Collaboration sector required (Software orientated platforms, Content Delivery Networks (CDN), and Systems Integration and solutions)
- Knowledge of the Networking Infracstruture and solutions market and technologies such as cloud services
- Track record of preparing solution architecture designs and costs to meet customers’ requirements
- Technical knowledge in some of following technologies IP and fibre Networks, IP Security,Content Management and Workflow, Cloud and Virtualised Computing.
- To be part of a friendly and supportive firm in a role with great project diversity, clear career progression and training alongside a great package.
Deadline: 30th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Ibadan / Sales Business Development” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only Applicant who resides in Ibadan should apply.