Talamus Healthcare Limited – We are a tech start-up company who has developed a mobile health platform to help reduce the burden associated with accessing and delivering healthcare to patients. Our mission is to make interactions between health professionals and their patients easy and safe using technology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Intern
Employment Type: Full-time
- Sourcing for potential new customers.
- Pitching Talamus products.
- Demonstrating the technical features and benefits of our products to clients.
- Maintaining regular contact with existing customers.
- Meeting revenue targets.
- Should be able to actively learn about the company’s products and services as it evolves, to ensure quality service delivery to clients.
- Advising customers on technology upgrades and related products.
- Maintain positive business and customer relationships in the effort to extend customer lifetime value.
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly reports.
- Ensure presentation of reports and feedbacks to upline manager and the company as required.
- Should represent the company adequately at meetings and conferences on demand.
- Collaborating with other teams in the company.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification.
- 0 – 3 years work experience.
- Should possess good communication skills.
- Should be innovative and creative.
- Good persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Should possess time management and organization skills.
- Ability to adapt and grasp information quickly and adequately.
- Should be tech savvy (Office suite, G-suite, Trello etc.)
Deadline: 7th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Leave a Reply