Myrtle Management Consultants Limited – Our client is an indigenous and foremost provider of Engineering, Procurement, Construction, and Installation (EPCI) Services in West Africa with over 17 years of experience. They are an ISO 9001 Certified indigenous limited liability Company.
Their core mission is to help their clients achieve the highest level of safety, quality, and value-added results at optimal cost in the execution of projects. This mission is guided by their relentless focus on deploying the most updated technologies and best-fit personnel in the execution of our projects.
They urgently require experienced candidates to fill the position of:
Job Title: Security Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- The Security manager shall organize and oversee all security operations of the project.
- All security personnel (armed and unarmed) shall be under his command, and he will develop/implement policies and procedures to maintain security standards.
- Demonstrate excellent surveillance and emergency response skills and a strong commitment to security rules and knowledge of all hazards and threats to safety within the project sites.
- Be the first point of call on all security emergency and he shall escalate information to Seflam management accordingly.
- Prepare daily patrol and surveillance schedule to provide adequate coverage within the camp and work sites. His primary goal is to create and preserve an environment where employees, visitors and property are safe and well-protected.
- Required to shuttle between PH and Bayelsa throughout the project.
- Plan and develop the overall security strategy for our company
- Create, implement and communicate security policies and procedures
- Develop and implement security policies, protocols and procedures
- Control budgets for security operations and monitor expenses
- Recruit, train and supervise security officers and guards
- Attend meetings with other managers to determine operational needs
- Plan and coordinate security operations for specific events
- Coordinate staff when responding to emergencies and alarms
- Review reports on incidents and breaches
- Investigate and resolve issues
- Create reports for management on security status
- Analyze data to form proposals for improvements (e.g. implementation of new technology).
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience and 5 years out of those in the Oil and Gas Industry as security manager
- Experience using relevant technology and equipment (e.g. CCTV).
- Experience in reporting and emergency response planning.
- Excellent knowledge of security protocols and procedures.
- Strong experience with security protocols and procedures
- Previous experience with budgeting and budget planning
- Previous leadership experience
- Good communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Great leadership skills.
Remuneration is competitive along with other benefits.
Deadline: 15th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Interviews are on a rolling basis to this date. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Further assessments will be required.