Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable Supervisor
Job Type: Full time
Reporting To: Payables & Payment Leads
- This role will be responsible for payables & payments activities at headquarter level.
- Make computation of bill amount and adjustments.
- Prepare bill abstract for payment and drawing journal vouchers.
- Prepare the paper work for opening, maintaining and timely renewal of LCs in relation with company’s power purchase.
- Timely and accurate payment of all bills related to energy charges, transmission charges, vendor invoices and other payments.
- Create an efficient network for working out and distributing payments promptly.
- Prepare monthly payment schedule to assist in projecting future cash outflows
- Coordinate with other departments and business units for relevant supporting documentations, ensuring compliance.
- Ensure that company’s invoices are precisely administered.
- Maintain sundry creditors accounts and its reconciliation
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs.
- Carry out any other duty as requested by Head, Treasury Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Finance/ Accounting / Commercial or Social Science discipline
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience within a similar role
- Professional Qualification in ICAN/ ACCA will be an added advantage
- Treasury Management & Cash Flow Forecasting
- Profit & Loss Management
- Revenue Management
- Accounting Policies and Transactions
- Financial Statement Preparation and Analysis
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory/Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus
Application Closing Date
18th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online