Norrenberger is an Integrated Financial Services Group that provides individuals and institutions with a range of financial products and services in asset management, investment banking and securities trading tailored to meet our diverse investor’s needs and expectations. Our component companies are licensed and regulated by the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Writer (Onsite)
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Write, edit, and approve copy for social media, print media, website, video scripts, blog articles, adverts, emails, sales collateral, etc.
- Edit and proofread work to ensure high editorial standards are met across all content outputs.
- Collaborate with the creative, product, marketing, and legal teams to assess project requirements and provide messaging assistance.
- Stay current on trends within the editorial sphere.
- Create compelling, conversion-focused marketing copy that clearly explains what products and services are and how they solve the problems of the target audience.
- Interview internal subject matter experts and product managers and turn technical concepts into understandable messaging that drives product branding.
- Stay up to date with the trends in communication technology and customer challenges to build more effective content and messaging.
- Must be conversant with basic SEO tools like SEMRUSH, Google Keyword Planner, etc., and be able to conduct keyword research.
- B.Sc in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field.
- 2-3 years post NYSC work experience in related field.
Deadline: 15th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.