Aspilos Charity & Development Foundation also known as Aspilos Foundation (AF) is a non-governmental, non-political and not-for-profit organization dedicated to improving the quality of human life. We envision an Africa in which young people are active and responsible citizens of their societies and are empowered to create opportunities that lead to economic progress for themselves and the society.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Officer (Emerging Citizen)
Reports to: Director of Programmes
- Aspilos Foundation is a youth-led non-profit using technology & digital inclusion to drive economic growth and good governance. We are looking to hire aProject Officerfor Emerging Citizen project.
- S/he will ensurewill be responsible for managing project activities, project budget and also coordinate with external stakeholders for smooth implementation of the project.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Implement the project activities in close coordination with project participants.
- Develop proposals and project modalities in view of promoting and expanding the activities in the framework of the project.
- Assist in preparation of training materials and manuals and help to conduct necessary training and workshops at different levels as and when required in the process of implementation of projects.
- Undertake regular visits to the field to understand the ground situation and take necessary actions for improvement in quality of community mobilisation.
- Coordinate the technical development of projects.
- Effectively manage meetings, and collaborate with project team members, cross-functional teams, partners and management to ensure project milestones and deliverables are met.
- Identify potential partners for the expansion of the project
- Liaise and provide technical support to relevant international, regional and national organisations involved in the project.
- Support with recruitment of field staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Understanding of project management.
- Time management skills.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Good interpersonal and professional communication skills.
N50,000 – N80,000 monthly
Deadline: 21st February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online