Sonia Foods Industries is one of the leading tomato products processing factories in West Africa. Its headquarter is located in Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, KM 39. The company produces Tomato Mix, Peppe & Onion Tomato Seasoning Mix, Curry Powder and Thyme Leaves, under the brand name Sonia. The factory is located in Ikorodu Shagamu Express Road, Onigbagbe/Sotubo Village, Shagamu Ogun State, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Area Sales Manager
Locations: Benin – Edo and Abia
- Due to the expansion of market coverage, we are looking to employ a driven and experienced Territory Sales Manager to increase sales within an assigned geographical area.
- The Area Sales Manager will be responsible for primary and secondary target achievement of the assigned territory.
- Handle General Trade & Modern Trade for our Bakery products category. Adept at identifying and developing key clients for business excellence and accomplishment of targets.
- Primary and secondary target achievement of the area
- Monthly Sales planning and forecasting, taking into account the shelf life
- Channel and Cost Management
- Month wise business forecasting, benchmarking the previous year
- Data & aligning with the Annual Operating Plan
- Competition tracking & making proactive plans to counter the new entrants
- Allocate manpower in different areas depending upon the individual capabilities
- Mentor, motivate and guide team members ensuring sales – business generation and achieving budgeted figures, and activity ratio on a monthly basis
- Training subordinates to develop requisite skills; conducting training on products, selling skills, lead prospecting and closing skills
- Candidate must possess at least a B.Sc / HND in Marketing, Business Administration, Management or equivalent.
- Strong experience (6 – 10 years) within a large, Nigeria or multinational organisation, preferably within the FMCG industry with a major focus on Bakery products such as: Margarine, Yeast, Improver EDC, Baking powder and Preservative.
- Proven track record of meeting sales quotas
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent management, leadership, and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Previous experience in the same territory is required.
Deadline: 20th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.