Rhema Univerisity, Nigeria is a private University approved and licensed by the Federal Government of Nigeria based in the city of Aba, Abia State, founded by the Living Word Ministries in the year 2009. The philosophy of the university is hinged on a philosophical dictum that “Knowledge is Power” and to achieve the above philosophy, the university will pursue the highest standards of teaching, research and community service while at the same time provide a balanced education for the acquisition of knowledge, entrepreneurial skills and moral principles.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Associate Professor
Location: Aba, Abia
We are in need of Associate Professors in the following disciplines:
- Computer Science
- Mass Communication
- Medical Biochemistry
- Nursing Science
- Candidates should possess a Ph.D Degree with 8 years post qualification experience in the discipline applied for, and acceptable number of publications.
- Evidence of academic leadership, Project design, full time relevant teaching and research experience.
Deadline: 20th April. 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit six (6) typewritten copies of their Application giving the following in the following order:
- Full Names
- Post desired
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth and State of origin
- Permanent Home Address (No P.O. Box or P. M.B.)
- Current Postal Address (add phone GSM and email contacts)
- Marital Status
- Names and Ages of children
- Institutions attended (with dates)
- Academic qualifications with dates
- Working experience with dates
- Present employment status, salary and employer
- If retired, indicate last position held
- Names and address of three (3) referees and their addresses and GSM number.
The envelope must be marked “Confidential” at the left hand corner. The discipline applied for should be boldly written in capitals at the top right hand corner of the envelope and addressed to:
Rhema University, Nigeria
Aba, Abia State.