VTP Associates and Universal Concept Limited is a consulting firm borne from synergy of diverse professional partners with various business perspectives. We proffer holistic, efficient, and effective solutions to our clients. The qualitative solutions we provide are clear results of our thorough and standard operational procedures which are practical.
Our professional interests include Consultancy Services Recruitment & Selection Biometric Attendance Solutions, Business Organizational Modeling for efficiency, Change Management, Outsourcing & Insourcing Services, Knowledge Management Accounting & Behavioral / Culture Audits, Tax Advisory & Audits, Learning & Developmental Programmes, Sales & Market Development/Advisory, General Merchants and Specific intervention programs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Locations: (Oshogbo) Osun, Ibadan – Oyo, (Isheri-Ibafo, Ota and Abeokuta) Ogun and Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Scope of Work
- The Business Development Officer would work with a growing team exploring new business opportunities within the telecom industry in the regions we currently have and those we are gradually harnessing. BDS would be responsible for proactively selling various products and services offered by the IWN carriers, ISPs and amongst other Ethernet, MPLS-VPN, IP Transit, Data Centre, M2M services and Cloud services.
- Promoting the company’s existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans.
- Understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company’s marketing goals.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
- Developing and maintaining a consistent pipeline of sales of Fibre / Radio internet service to private home owners and businesses / offices.
- Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
- Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, scheduling meetings, and attending to their needs.
- Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
- Collaborating efforts with team members and Supervisor to ensure the achievement of company’s goals.
- A Degree in any discipline, preferably Business Management or related field.
- Minimum of five (2) years’ work experience in Telecom industry.
- Market insight and research skills.
- Experience in strategic planning, marketing and promotions.
- Excellent networking skills.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite.
N60,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Deadline: 6th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.