Colour Flavour Foods is a premium dried sea foods start up company that launched January 2022. We sell well packaged, hygienically processed dried seafood both in Nigeria and the US. Our mission is to be the benchmark for consistently providing food of a high quality. We are small and growing and the brand is currently in 20 stores in Lagos and looking to enter the ecommerce space selling directly to consumers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Online Marketer and Social Media Strategist
Location: Okota, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are rapidly growing and seeking an experienced Online Customer Representative with impeccable written English language and customer service skills to join our startup and grow with the company.
- The ideal candidate is passionate about pleasing customers via chat and getting them to their required product sooner and engaging on social media. You would have had experience working as a chat or call center representative in an e-commerce field.
- This role will manage the day to day operations and create content on Colour Flavour social media accounts ( Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok etc).
- Oversee a branded online voice for all social media channels. Develop and launch an adaptable social media strategy for the company.
- The company is open to discussing a commission of sales made on the website brought in by generic social media content.
- Generating content for the website and social media.
- Optimizing content on the web.
- Updating social media platforms.
- Advising on and revising trends.
- Managing the creation and delivery of marketing strategies.
- Creating and delivering email campaigns.
- Analyzing the success of campaigns and ROI.
- Be online during peak times to assist customers with their orders.
- Direct any customer suggestion, orders or requests to the appropriate authority.
- Interpret site analytics and translate findings into reports.
- Promote active engagement through social media outlets by interacting with and responding to followers.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree or HND with at least 2 years work experience
- Marketing or communications qualifications.
- Google Adwords and Analytics knowledge is a bonus.
- Experience working in Online Marketing.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Must know how to use graphic and video editing tools.
N30,000 – N50,000 / Month.
Deadline: 30th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.