Throne Investment Homes Limited (TIHL) is a viral real estate development and construction company driven with the highest passion to provide the best living Home experience for all living in Abuja metropolis and beyond. TIHL has been projected to war against homelessness among the people of Nigeria and Africa in general. This has been set to be achieved through the organization of competent professional engineers whose expertise are competent enough to guarantee our objective. TIHL is also a platform for investment. By this we mean that our clients can pay for land or house and allow it to appreciate. If the property appreciates to the extent of your satisfaction, then we can help you sale the property on a good profit margin. At TIHL , we believe real dreams are beyond wishes and imaginations and that is why we don’t build house, but we build homes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Real Estate Manager
Location: Central Business District / Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Real estate managers oversee the operational aspects of properties.
- They prepare financial statements, supervise maintenance workers, and negotiate contractor, supplier and vendor contracts.
- They may also determine rental income rates.
- Managing the purchase, sale, rental, or development of properties.
- Monitoring real estate income and expenditure, as well as collecting payments.
- Determining rental income and negotiating lease agreements.
- Authorizing maintenance, repair, equipment, and supply expenditure.
- Negotiating contracts with vendors, suppliers, and contractors.
- Overseeing maintenance workers, cleaning crews, contractors, and groundskeepers.
- Keeping owners informed on taxes, occupancy rates, and lease expiration dates.
- Resolving complaints from residents and tenants.
- Preparing financial statements and records.
- Reporting to real estate owners and investors on a regular basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Real Estate, Finance, Business Administration, or Project Management.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a project management, real estate, or a similar role.
- Extensive experience in managing property purchases, sales, rentals, and development.
- Proficiency in real estate management software, like Buildium and AppFolio.
- Experience in managing payments, negotiating contracts, and determining rental rates.
- In-depth knowledge of applicable property law, taxes, and financial statements.
- Knowledge of property maintenance and procurement of vendors and suppliers.
- Ability to resolve resident and tenant complaints, as well as to supervise workers and contractors.
- Advanced ability to keep property owners and investors updated.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
N100,000 – N200,000 / month.
Deadline: 22nd April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Submit application in person to:
Throne Investment Homes,
Plot 232, No. 2, Leventis Building,
Samuel Adesujo Ademulegun Street,
Off Muhammadu Buhari Way,
Central Business District, Abuja.
Leave a Reply