DRO Health is a healthcare solution aimed at providing all-round quality healthcare through an app.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Tester
- We are looking for a Quality Assurance Tester to join our growing team.
- You will be responsible for initiating, reviewing and implementing systematic test plans.
- You will collaborate with product managers and software developers to determine product scope and requirements.
- Success in this role will be demonstrated by providing quality work output, screening for errors, and refining usability throughout the software development and implementation process.
- Testing the mobile and web apps
- Collaborate with product and engineering to help plan new feature and product development
- Work as a core member of a functional product squad, attending daily standups and working closely with the team
- Analyze end-user requirements to define and document test plans
- Execute test cases, debug, detect errors and/or possible improvements, document them, and follow up to be resolved
- Generate reports of test results and errors detected
- Document the functionalities of the systems
- Execute test cases under varying circumstances
- Document and evaluate test results
- Detect, log, and report program bugs and glitches
- Review test procedures and develop test scripts
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field
- Understanding of QA processes for software development, debugging and release
- Experience in Agile frameworks and regression testing desired
- High attention to detail and solid analytical skills
- Proficient in test management software
- Good working knowledge of programming languages
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Additional knowledge in Web technologies and Mobile Technologies.
- Knowledge of Unix and Linux environments is a plus
- Clear all round communication.
- Salary is highly competitive and based on experience and skills.
- 50% off all services for family and friends.
Deadline: 31st March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online