ENGIE Energy Access is one of the leading Pay-As-You-Go (PAYGo) and mini-grids solutions provider in Africa, with a mission to deliver affordable, reliable and sustainable energy solutions and life-changing services with exceptional customer experience. The company is a result of the integration of Fenix International, ENGIE Mobisol and ENGIE Power Corner; and develops innovative, off-grid solar solutions for homes, public services and businesses, enabling customers and distribution partners access to clean, affordable energy.
The PAYGo solar home systems are financed through affordable installments from $0.19per day and the mini-grids foster economic development by enabling electrical productive use and triggering business opportunities for entrepreneurs in rural communities. With over 1,700 employees, operations in 9 countries across Africa (Benin, Coted’Ivoire, Kenya, Mozambique, Nigeria, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda and Zambia), over 1.2million customers and more than6million lives impacted so far, ENGIE Energy Access aims to remain the leading clean energy company, serving millions of customers across Africa by 2025.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tech Center Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Purpose / Mission
- The Tech Center Analyst is expected to help resolve a variety of technical issues with faulty Mysol Power kits. They should have a technical background and working knowledge of the tools and equipment used in the refurbishment process.
- Carry out the refurbishment of Mysol batteries and appliances from full function checks to cosmetic repair
- Assess Mysol power systems damage and make appropriate records of the results
- Assess and perform basic accessory repairs
- Conduct basic special testing requests
- Keep the Tech Center organized following the 5S Methodology.
Required Skills and Experience
- Degree in Engineering, Information Technology or a related discipline.
- 1+ years working in a technical role
- Ability to understand and follow detailed instructions and adherence to safety directives
- Experience working with a computer (google docs, excel)
- Hand-eye coordination needed for the assembly of small parts
- Attention to detail and manual dexterity
- Ability to accurately record testing results, report on progress and task status
- Critical thinker and strong troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Experience using electrical tools (wire cutter, wire stripper, wire repair tools, wire crimper).
Deadline: 18th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Tech Center Analyst Application” as the subject of the mail.