Aweenow Nigeria Limited is a registered limited liability company under the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria with expertise and proven competence in the hospitality industry. The company is built on several years of solid management expertise acquired in the course of operating in the diverse areas of the hospitality industry. We truly understand that management is integral to the success of hospitality business; there is no doubt that the rise or fall of such business is contingent on its management.
For this reason, investors or property owners are afforded the opportunity of embarking on hospitality business with ease by outsourcing the management of their hotels, guest houses, and serviced apartment, and committing it to experienced managers. Our management services are broad, affordable, and efficient as we offer robust profit margins to our investors venturing into the hospitality industry and place customer satisfaction at the fore front of our operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are searching for a highly-creative digital marketing manager to lead our marketing team. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations.
- Your central goal is to help grow our brand’s influence locally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
- Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks.
- Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, art direction, and social media management.
- In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Drive sales for our apartments and hotels and ensure that they are fully booked daily through marketing skills and social media etc.
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting the hospitality industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
Deadline: 18th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.