Beyond the Visual is a Marketing Technology startup leveraging innovative, modern-day digital tech to build interactive products, platforms, brand and customer experiences. We provide business and marketing support for fast-rising businesses in emerging markets, deploying strategic and creative thinking to solve complex business problems and build great systems.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Growth & Business Lead
- Our Growth & Business Lead will be responsible for driving the organisation’s business development strategies, company’s annual sales and revenue projections by sourcing new clients and retaining existing ones, as well as leveraging the right channels/avenues to promote our tech products and innovative marketing services to the appropriate target audience.
- As our Growth Lead, you will help scale the business to newer heights, with a focus on attracting, acquiring and managing new client relationships.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in B2B sales of tech and/or marketing related products and services, as well as skills related to strategic analysis and marketing.
- He/She will be responsible for developing relationships with our clients, negotiating contracts, closing deals, and retaining clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive user adoption and strategic partnerships for our enterprise solutions platforms.
- Identifying or proposing potential business deals by contacting potential partners.
- Examine potential business deals by analysing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financial data, Stay updated with trends to ensure that our products and services remain relevant.
- Go to market with our products and services and convince prospective clients about the usage of our products and services.
- Generate new partnerships, raise grants and funding for Sturdie and any other internal product owned or licensed by the business.
- Craft business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients and acquire new clients through direct contact, strategic partnerships, etc.
- Attend networking events, training, conferences, etc to research and connect with prospective clients as well as maintain meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
- Familiarise yourself with all products and services offered by our company in order to suggest upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
Attributes and Personality Traits
- Since we’re an early stage company, the right employee will be comfortable with change and loves bringing new ideas to the table.
- Our ideal teammate would possess a natural ability to lead thus can oversee the successful implementation of our company’s sales and marketing initiatives.
- You make use of your analytical-thinking to make evidence-based decisions regarding new business ventures. For example, you could make a case why we should remove a product from the market due to low sales numbers and negative customer reviews until we can improve its quality.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, can develop and give presentations at board meetings as well as provide clear, written instructions to lower-level management.
- You have a strong network within the Technology, Marketing and the Venture Capital space with the ability to secure the right partnerships, funding, and clientele.
- We work remotely and have physical meetings once or twice a week.
- We offer training opportunities and competitive sales commission packages.
Deadline: 10th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.