OneHealth is a healthtech company that is leveraging the use of technology to provide quality, affordable and accessible medicines to patients across Nigeria, and empowering Africans to managing their healthcare.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Growth Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Work Schedule: Hybrid
- A growth manager, develops and executes a plan to help the company acquire and retain customers, as well as upsell its products or services. This involves gathering input from customers and various internal departments, like analytics, operations and marketing, and using this information to establish growth targets by choosing key performance indicators.
- As a growth manager also is charged with managing a growth management team, which will test and implement the growth management plan.
- As a Growth manager you will be responsible for providing leadership and strategic plans for market analysis, sourcing, implementation, financial accounting and controls for Information Technology.
- Meet or exceed monthly/quarterly revenue expectations
- Develop and execute a sales strategy and aggressive sales plan metrics designed to create accountability and meet company revenue goals
- Own the contract and contract renewals for new and existing clients
- Review all major deliverables
- Consistent reporting and updates via sales customer relationship management (CRM) software
- Partner with the Director of Sales and Business Development team to provide financial support and revenue generation for smooth operations
- Prioritize, develop, and align product features to build on our growth strategies
- Write business and product requirements in sufficient detail to evaluate, build, and market compelling experiences
- Collaborate with the user experience, business development, sales and marketing teams on product definition, UI specs, schedules, and launch plans
- Help coordinate with internal stakeholders and external partners on upcoming product releases
- Develop expertise on social verticals, backed up with competitive and market analysis
- Determine best areas of improvement, taking into considering implementation time, performance yield and trade offs
- Work with front-end engineers to optimize and guide the way that content is presented for crawlers and users from web search
- Work with other product managers to ensure that ongoing feature development appropriately prioritizes traffic from a variety of sources
- Own the metrics for SEO and user experience for users from search engines
- Identify, analyze and prioritize new site features that can increase traffic and improve user experience
- Devise and implement effective market penetration strategies while meeting customer requirements
- Developing and supporting the implementation of business development/growth activities through the development of an internal team dedicated to business development, marketing and business growth activities
- Maintaining extensive knowledge of current and future potential market characteristics and conditions
- Where appropriate, preparing written responses to tenders, contributing to the completion of application processes, preparing pitch presentations and delivering pitch presentations
- Actively contributing to company marketing initiatives, identifying new opportunities, ensuring marketing is delivered and is on track, and highlighting where areas for development are greatest
- Design and implement metrics to monitor the success of processes, and refine the process flow based on actual on-ground feedback
- Work closely with the Tech and Product team to solve problems at the ground level using technology.
- Build and grow best-in-class partner network across services
- B.Sc in a related field (Marketing)
- Master’s Degree in related field is an added advantage
- 4-7 years in a relevant role with experience leading or supporting strategic initiatives, adjacent experience to product development and a keen sense of new market analysis and execution
- Proven success owning and scaling growth projects in a fast-paced technical environment
- Experience working independently and leading initiatives from concept to completion
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven leadership abilities
- Strong attention to detail, resilience to switch gears quickly, and have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- High business IQ and strong analytical skills to convert insight into opportunity
- A strong bias to action – you’re not afraid to pick up the phone, jump into a video call, or get your hands dirty with the day-to-day to help drive your objectives and revenue goals
- Excellent AND effective written and verbal communication skills – you’re adept at articulating complex visions in clear & captivating ways and how that aligns with OneHealth
- You have a natural executive presence and leverage your emotional intelligence to establish strong and trusting relationships within your team, cross-functionally and with external parties
- Strong command of business tools like Google Work products, Zoho CRM, Salesforce, etc.
- Comfortable working hands-on in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Curious about metrics, execution processes and keeping an eye out for details.
Salary and Benefits
- N3000,000 – N350,000 Net
- Lunch Allowance
- Fuel Allowance
- Data Allowance
Deadline: 19th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Oluwabusola@onehealthng.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.