OneHealth is a health tech company that leverages the use of technology to provide quality and affordable medicines to patients and to enable individuals to manage their healthcare.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacist
Employment Type: Full-time
- Review and execute Doctor’s prescriptions checking their appropriateness and legality.
- Maintain full control over delivering, stocking and labelling medicine and other products, and monitor their condition to prevent expiration or deterioration.
- Listen carefully to customers to interpret their needs and issues, and offer information and advice.
- Provide assistance with other medical services such as; laboratory tests, doctor’s appointments and emergency response, etc.
- Dispense medications using the correct dosage and materials for each individual patient.
- Keep records of patient history and enter records properly into the systems.
- Keep abreast of advancements in medicine by attending conferences and seminars, and collaborating with other healthcare professionals.
- Comply with all applicable legal rules, regulations and procedures.
- Display empathy and compassion for your patients, customers, caregivers and colleagues on your team.
- Motivate, inspire and develop your fellow colleagues’ strengths, and address development opportunities.
- Identify critical business opportunities and meaningful solutions to drive growth and improve performance in the pharmacy.
- Seek new ways to grow, collaborate with others and deliver better outcomes.
- Imbibe a ”team” culture that promotes care, energy, enthusiasm and pride.
- Apply acquired knowledge to help drive healthy outcomes and differentiate OneHealth from competitors.
- Candidates must possess a Degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharm).
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience as a pharmacist
- Ability to work in a fast-paced health-tech organisation
- Must be a licensed pharmacist
- Ability to work with a team
- Must reside on the Island.
Salary and Perks
- N150,000 monthly net
- Allowances(airtime and lunch allowance)
- Great work culture and people
- Wide exposure to learn and grow.
Deadline: 19th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Oluwabusola@onehealthng.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.