Adker Recruit – Our client, a multinational Construction company based in Calabar, is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Administrator
Location: Calabar, Cross River
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Duration: One Year
- Professional project documentation and data specialist.
- Maintain accurate records of all information related to projects for documentation, clarification, and presentation to management.
- Liaise with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives.
- Assist in monitoring and tracking project progress, scheduling, and project status.
- Offer general assistance to Project Manager as needed.
- Performs general administrative duties
- Follow up with supplier’s project requirements and objectives set by management.
- B.Sc in Business Administration or related field
- 10 years of experience as a Project Administrator in major projects
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA) is an added advantage
- Good working knowledge of SAP
- Excellent computer skills. (Excel, Word, PP, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with flowcharts, technical documentation and schedules
- Solid organization and time-management skills
- Team player and result oriented.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our client.
- Preference will be given to candidates who reside in Cross River state.
Leave a Reply